Wednesday, November 14, 2012

More free recipes from EATLOVE

 
Logo copyright of Eatlove

The fabulous team at EATLOVE have just posted a bunch of new recipes from my book YOSHOKU and they are FREE!! Yep Free!

Hand-selected by myself  - so I hope you like 'em... and if you enjoy the recipes please do check out the book (available in good bookstores and online) for a wide range of easy, interesting, Japanese-inspired dishes. 

Yoshoku, translating as "Western food" is a popular style of eating in Japan - and while it may seem "Western" to the locals - it is uniquely Japanafied!

The book has been around for years and I think its popularity and success are due to the fact it is a fun entry into Japanese cuisine -which can sometimes seem a little daunting. The recipes are familiar yet include Japanese flavours and ingredients - a great way to start to understand how they work! I love it... OK I might be a little biased but I still regularly cook from that book and encourage you to give it a shot!

Please head over and check out the recipes and let me know what you think - heres the LINK .

***Oh and importantly - please don't forget to "Follow me" while you are there to make sure you keep up to date when more recipes or foodie info from me is added!

Cheers, Jane x


No comments:

Post a Comment