Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Calling New York Foodies...



Hello my friends, 


I am very excited to be heading to New York City later in the year!! I will only be in town for just over a week but I plan to eat some mighty fiiiiine food during that time... 


Please, pretty please help me to find lovely foodie things - restaurants, good farmers' markets, interesting/new grub-related stores and bookstores, cafes, underground culinary movements, bars, pop up/roving diners etc, etc. 


If you are local with insider knowledge on some fabulous, but less obvious gourmet temples and are happy to share -please drop me a line here! 


Looking forward to being blown away.
It has been way too long - over 10 years since my last visit so I am totally out of the loop! 


Thank you in advance for your assistance!


Cheers, Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment